Homemade Peach Ice Cream
This homemade peach ice cream is a simple, no cook ice cream recipe. It's fairly simple and yields a delicious, light frozen dessert.
2 C of heavy cream
1 C of milk
¾ C of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract or 1 Tbsp of vanilla sugar
1 large can of peaches
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. salt
- Whisk milk, cream, sugar and vanilla extract together until the sugars are completely dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- In blender, puree peaches with lemon juice and salt.
- Pour into cream mixture and mix well.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on the surface of the mixture and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Pour into ice cream maker.
- When the ice cream is done, transfer to a container and allow to ripen in the freezer for several hours.
Note – if you’d rather use fresh peaches for this recipe, mix peaches with 1/3 C sugar and cook until very soft, then puree in blender.
Click here for more tips and suggestions on how to make ice cream.
Return from Homemade Peach Ice Cream to Best Homemade Ice Cream Recipe page.
Return to The Ice Cream Maker Home page.